Join the participating wineries of the Chesapeake Bay Wine Trail for our Holiday Open Houses on Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019. Enjoy holiday refreshments and wine/gift specials throughout the Trail!
Our limited-edition 2020 Tasting Pass will also be available for sale. Makes a great gift!
– Caret Cellars: Mulled wine and Christmas cookies in front of the recently completed fireplace in the new Tasting Room.
– Dog and Oyster Vineyard
– General’s Ridge Vineyard: Holiday refreshments, mulled wine, 10% off wine purchases and live holiday music.
– Good Luck Cellars: Mulled wine and sweet holiday treats.
– Ingleside Vineyards: Holiday refreshments, mulled wine and wine/gift specials.
– Jacey Vineyards: Chocolate treats and one complimentary tasting of mulled wine. Artwork and flags by artist Nancy Jacey will be available for sale, as well as jewelry by artists from the Allure Arts Center.
– Rivah Vineyards at the Grove: Surprise sweet treats. Wear your tacky Christmas sweater for 5% off wine purchases.
– Vault Field Vineyards: Cookies and mulled wine.
Want to stay informed? Be sure to “Like” our Facebook page for additional updates. Hours may vary by winery.