First in Wine is a beautiful softbound book which explores the history of Virginia’s Northern Neck region and winemaking in Chesapeake Bay Wine Country.
- 50 colorful pages, filled with rare photos and insights
- A fresh look at the history of the Virginia’s Northern Neck region
- An informative look at winemaking in Chesapeake Bay Wine Country
The book is available at all of our Trail wineries and at the gift shops of our featured history partners:
- George Washington’s Birthplace
- Mary Ball Washington Museum
- Historic Christ Church
- Northern Neck Tourism Commission
- Stratford Hall
- Westmoreland County Museum
Special spring offer! Beginning in April 2017, you can receive a free copy of the book with any purchase at one of our member wineries.
The book is also available online for only $8 (includes free shipping). Purchase online.