Join the participating wineries of the Chesapeake Bay Wine Trail for our Holiday Open Houses on Saturday, Dec. 10, 2016. Enjoy holiday refreshments and wine/gift specials throughout the Trail!
Here is the current list of participating wineries:
– Caret Cellars
– Dog and Oyster Vineyard
– General’s Ridge Vineyard: Mulled wine, holiday treats and tours of the restored 1800’s manor house.
– Good Luck Cellars: Mulled wine, cider and Christmas cookies.
– Ingleside Vineyards: Holiday refreshments and wine/gift specials.
– Jacey Vineyards: Holiday refreshments including cookies and brownies. Oysters and cheese platters will be available for sale. Paintings by Nancy Jacey will be on display.
– Oak Crest Vineyard & Winery
– Vault Field Vineyards: Mulled wine and Christmas cookies.
Want to stay informed? Be sure to “Like” our Facebook page for additional updates. Hours may vary by winery.